11 April, 2011

WELCOME!

Hello!

If you are on this site you are either a Vampire Diaries fan or accidentally stumbled upon it. My site is TVD-MP which stands for The Vampire Diaries-Mission Possible. I have wanted to interview the cast for the longest time and have building up questions for almost 2 years now. I decided to make it a goal this year to interview them so with this site I am hoping TVD fans can team up and help me out and I will keep updating my progress! Until I defy the impossible, I will post reviews, videos, etc. about TVD that I either make or appreciate. I hope you enjoy my blog and keep coming back!

-Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is going to be awesome!!! Well done! But the funniest thing I have read so far is...Do those abs come with dipping sauce? Very, very good :-)
    We all love TVD and I mean every aspect of TVD so keep them coming, would love to read some more :-)
    With Regards @VampireBrigade on Twitter xx

    ReplyDelete